What does the Expo offer?
The London Forex Expo (LFE) is an independently run event. Our delegates, exhibitors and showfloor visitors cite it as the best place to network, share ideas and develop strategy, and to remain up to date with the latest technology.
Made by traders and for traders, the LFE has ambitious scope: it will offer debates, live trading sessions and technical analysis. All events within the expo are specifically tailored for forex professionals, and part of our offer of the strongest technical and fundamental programme, for the benefit of attendees throughout the global Forex community.
The event provides insight into emerging opportunities and innovative solutions for traders and other professionals within the forex industry. We also offer practical information, debate and networking opportunities, to strengthening trading knowledge, experience and strategies, ultimately improving the market performance of Forex traders – and to know what it takes to make more money.
Your day at the conference
As part of the day, delegates to the LFE 2020 can expect:
- Industry updates on current and trends
- Find out how investor behaviour is changing – and how it affects your business
- Access to speakers’ presentations
- Coffee and Cocktail Receptions
- LFE Awards presentations
- Build your network within the industry
- Meet and connect with industry Leaders
- Establish partnerships and build customer relationships
Connect with the right people
Meet, debate and focus in groups on the topics that matter most to you about the Forex market right now:
- How can I prosper in the evolving FX market?
- How can new FX trading technologies be harnessed to improve my e-trading performance?
- How can I measure and exceed a benchmark for best practice?
- What are the latest trends in G10 and emerging markets?